Friday 3 January 2014

Day 1 of Soap Shampoo Challenge

Share it Please

Last night I washed my hair with the shea butter/lavender soap. It felt ok going on, it didn't really lather up like we are accustomed to, but when I rinsed it out my hair actually felt more moisturised than after using regular shampoo! I didn't use conditioner as I hardly ever do with hair this short. 

After towel drying my hair I brushed it - no snags - and let it dry naturally. Once dry, it felt softer and cleaner than it usually does, and smelt nice too.

This morning my hair feels nice, not a trace of oil (the morning after washing it's usually starting to get ever so slightly oily already). It even looks a bit lighter, bouncier!

They say it takes your hair a week to adjust to using soap so I'll evaluate again in another 6 days, but so far so good!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get the shea butter/lavender soap from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that sorry - it was a gift!

      Delete